onsdag 14. november 2007

Deathproof



Deathproof is writer/director Quentin Tarantino's 6th film as director(he has also written the script for Natural born killers and True romance, as well as acted in and/or produced other movies as well).

Anyway, he is one of my alltime favorite directors, and I love his movies! So needless to say, I was looking forward to this one. The first time I saw it I was actually a bit disappointed, sure it has great dialouge and cool action as allways with Tarantino, buth it took longer then usually to get really involved, and the dialouge and characters were not as cool as in his other movies.

But this is Tarantino, and this is good. And after watching it a second time, I liked it better.

Rating: 5 of 6

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

This movie ruled!! What's the message of this movie, though? Kill or be killed? Don't drink and drive? Don't talk to strangers? Be careful when you mob three girls?

Mmm sa...

That's all valid messages, indeed. It ruled, I agree!

Anonym sa...

Or perhaps don't become a maniac stuntman who kill innocent people..